Lost or Stolen Card
Follow these steps if you lost your SDSUcard:
Report card lost on GET (click on "I Lost My Card")
- If you find your card, you can re-activate your card by clicking on "I Found My Card". If the missing card contains a funds balance, reporting your card lost will prevent others from using it.
- In GET application, Click on "SDSU Card Replacement Request" (Under SDSU Quick Links) to request replacement card
- Visit the card office to get replacement card.
- Obtain an ID Memorandum from your Human Resources department.
- Visit the card office to replace your card.
Access the GET application, Click on "SDSU Card Replacement Request" (Under SDSU Quick Links) to request replacement card. A charge will be placed on your account for each replacement.
Visit the SDSUcard Office to obtain a replacement. A charge will be placed on your account for each replacement.
- If a guest card is lost or stolen, the value on the card cannot be refunded or recovered.
- How to get a replacement card.
SDSU Funds™ Program card is non-transferable, and must be presented to campus authorities upon demand. If lost or mutilated a replacement cost will be charged. If found, drop in any mailbox. Fraudulent use will result in disciplinary action. Return postage guaranteed by SDSU. SDSUcard Office, Student Services West Room 2620 (SSW-2620), CA 92182-7850.
- Customer Service 619-594-6800.
- U.S. Bank Customers, for 24-hour customer service or to report a lost or stolen SDSUcard call: 1-800-USBANKS (872-2657)